I love traveling and meeting new people. And living in Europe has provided us a fantastic opportunity to travel the world and experience different cultures. Each of our travel has reinforced our belief in the philosophy of "Learn, unlearn and Relearn" - to do away with all the prejudices and discover the world with a fresh pair of eyes.
Here are some of our travel experiences - there is lot more to come!
- Christmas Party at Brussels, Belgium - I
- Christmas Party at Brussels, Belgium - II
- Christmas Party at Brussels, Belgium - III
- Visit to Bruges, Belgium Part I - The Canals
- What not to do in Brussels, Belgium
Czech Republic :
The Netherlands :
- Budget Holland Series!
- Cycle Tour along the Lisse Tulips Fields
- Visit To Keukenhof - the Tulips gardens
- Keukenhof - The largest bulb flower park in the world
- Kinderdijk – Historical Dutch windmills
- Kubuswoningen Rotterdam (Cube Houses)
- Have you seen a frozen lake?
- Snowfall and Frozen Lake - Rotterdam
- Autumn Time in Netherlands
- Kleur van Rotterdam (Colours of Rotterdam)
- The beautiful scheveningen Beach - Den Hague
- Snowtime in Rotterdam
- Delft Blue Pottery and more
Travel Photo of the week :
Also do not forget to get your FREE copy of the e-book "7 Powerful Tips For A Fulfilling Expat Life", along with our monthly newsletter.
© Orangesplaash, 2009-2010. If you are reading this anywhere but on Orangesplaash, it's stolen. Please, feel free to report back to Orangesplaash about it.
Sharing is Caring!